Gas Attack is a classic shoot-em-up arcade game for Android with a twist...
The planet is warming and the levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are increasing. The methane in cow burps and farts is said to cause more global warming than cars.
The object of the game is simple:
- Using a catapult, shoot a cork into each cow's mouth and butt to stop it from expelling nasty fumes.
- When both holes are plugged, the cow will burst.
- Clear the field of all cows before the thermometer reaches the limit to advance to the next level.
- As the temperature rises, the cows move faster and more erratically.
- The game ends if the temperature reaches the maximum before all the cows are popped.
- Integrated with Swarm. Since version 1.3.0 all high scores are stored centrally allowing you see high-scores for all players in the world.
- Since version 1.3.4, the game no longer requires READ_PHONE_STATE permission
Original concept by Deb Darke
2D graphics library - AndEngine GLES2 by Nicolas Gramlich
Graphics tiles - Reiner "Tiles" Prokein
Music loop - iceX
We do not collect any personal information. The privacy policies of our partners can be found here: