Block Madness is a brain and puzzle game for Android
Straight lines are so 20th century.
Block Madness is an addictive block matching game with physics. Blocks move in dynamic arrangements that are always changing instead of staying in boring static rows. Compete against your friends and climb the online leaderboards.
How to play:
- You select blocks by sliding your finger over each block.
- After each block is selected, you can move your finger in any direction to select more blocks of the same colour provided that you:
- do not touch a block of a different colour
- do not touch a block that was previously selected
- do not move your finger out of the playing area
- You can move your finger across the background as may times as required to select more blocks.
- As soon as you lift your finger off the screen, the set of selected blocks is removed from the screen and the same number of new blocks are added to the top of the playing area.
You can rotate the playing area by tilting the phone left or right or by flicking the border at any time during the game to shuffle the blocks on the playing area. You can bump the playing area by shaking the device at any time to nudge the blocks. There are occasional wildcard blocks which match any colour. There are occasional bombs that remove all adjacent blocks.
The game ends when the time runs out.
You score points and earn bonus time after each move. The score earned and the amount of bonus time added depends on the number of blocks selected in a single move. You should always try to select the maximum number of blocks possible to get the highest score.
There are multiple levels of difficulty with each level requiring more blocks to be selected to complete a move. The most difficult level also randomly rotates and shakes the game area while you are playing.
Realistic physics simulation.
Supports all Android devices running 2.3 or later.
Requires a device with a touchscreen with 480 or larger screen width.
The game is free but requires an active internet connection in order to display ads.
Artwork and audio
We do not collect any personal information. The privacy policies of our partners can be found here: